January 1st Post

I started to consolidate my data to focus on the top 50 companies in Hong Kong. I am almost done with collecting the data. I mainly analyzed the data based on the size of the company, how much profit they make, their industry, and their donating trend over the last several years. After the collection and analyzation processes are done, I will publish it to my social enterprise's website platform.

I am also currently looking at articles that display the effect of big companies' donation, such as FaceBook and HSBC bank. For example, Mark Z donated billions of dollars to cancer research and sparked new methods to cure diseases. HSBC donated millions of dollars to water programs to help the underprivileged. I believe that sharing the success and joy of people's donation will impact others' to donate. It is a ripple effect. These articles will also be published on the website along with the data base.

My next step is to meet with Ms Bendall to look more into the psychological effects as well as contact several Hong Kong businesses CEO for an interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Post

November 2nd Post - Interview

April 1st Post